The Sales and Marketing Director will be fully responsible for growing Aidin’s presence with health systems across the country. The Sales and Marketing Director will develop and review marketing and sales content, build a list of prospective partners, and plan and execute a process to engage health systems. This role is responsible for establishing Aidin’s general market presence, identifying new opportunities, holding presentations, negotiating contracts through signing, and handing off to our implementation team.
- Generate revenue by developing, managing, selling, and growing a base of enterprise health system accounts
- Update and upgrade sales and marketing collateral
- Prospect for potential customers and cultivate existing customer relationships
- Build and run ongoing processes/campaigns to cultivate the sales funnel
- Develop in-depth knowledge of consumer needs, key trends, and competitive landscape
- Understand customer growth goals, strategies & initiatives, and establish Aidin as the best in class care transition solution
- Effectively align Aidin with customer goals and objectives and develop a compelling value proposition
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Provide feedback to the company regarding potential customer feedback
- Travel required to meet with customers and prospects
The ideal candidate for this role has:
- Experienced sales and marketing professional with 5+ years of selling enterprise healthcare technology solutions to hospitals and health systems
- Passion for creating content and executing sales systems and processes
- Demonstrated skills developing relationships with and selling to the C-Suite including CFOs, CEOs, COOs and/or CIOs alongside the respective VP and Director level decision makers
- Strong industry working relationships and understanding of the healthcare ecosystem and decision-making process
- Experience working to establish a credible presence with prospects and customers; client facing, gathering feedback from the market and articulating the product vision
- Demonstrated ability to hit, sustain and exceed goals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to persuade, influence, negotiate and make formal presentations in meetings in client and prospect meetings
- Willing to try new ideas and comfortable as things change in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for innovative technology and positively impacting patient outcomes.